The World's Leading Drive Test Tool
Used extensively on many of the world's largest networks, the intuitive and flexible XCAL series of drive test tools are designed to troubleshoot, monitor, maintain and optimize wireless voice and data network performance - all in realtime. XCAL assesses QoS/QoE and ensures seamless service integration with existing GSM, WCDMA, HSPA, EVDO, WiMAX and LTE systems.
It supports all major wireless standards and technologies and is available in many licensable variations, for example: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSPA, CDMA 2000 1x, EVDO Rev.0, Rev.A, Rev.B, TD-SCDMA, DVD-H, Mobile WiMAX and LTE 4G (FDD, TDD).
By automatically recording and deciphering messages from the air interface, XCAL detects any network bottlenecks and impediments to delivering high quality voice and data services, giving you invaluable input for your network enterprise.
XCAL System Configuration
Use XCAL to
- Perform drive tests for service verification and gauge'success' of network upgrades
- Benchmark network performance
- Carry out QoS, QoE measurements
- Carry out end-to-end application testing
(MMS, SMS, video etc)
- Minimise OPEX by automating many labour-intensive workflows
- Intelligently manage massive volumes of drive test data, maps and performance counters
- Conduct indoor and outdoor network performance analyses
- Optimise handover performances
- Carry out Multiple data sessions on each test terminal
- Independent Technology: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSDPA, HSUPA, CDMA2000, EVDO Rev.0, Rev.A, Rev.B, TD-SCDMA, DVB-H, WiMAX, and LTE 4G(FDD & TDD)
- Huge return on investment, because many technologies can be measured on the same simple platform (eg. GSM, GPRS, WCDMA, WiMAX and LTE technology etc)
- Single platform for QoS, QoE and benchmarking
- Intuitive - very simple to use with minimal / no training involved
- Highly customisable, stable and robust
- User modifications (eg. New features/functions) are encouraged and custom delivered
- Easy and cheap to maintain
- Easy to learn, easy to configure
- Support various LTE devices on time - UEs, Scanners
- Support various LTE test scenarios - FTP, Ping, UDP, Mobile VoIP, VOD etc
- Support LTE metrics - PHY, HARQ, Scheduling, RRM, MAC, RRC, NAS etc
- Support LTE network performance KPIs - throughput, latency, mobility etc.
- Layer 1 information
Cell info, Channel Info, CQI, Serving cell RSRP, RSRQ, UETx power, RACH Info PDSCH throughput, PDSCH BLER, PBCH BLER, DL grant, UL Ack/Nack status, PUSCH PHY throughput, UL Scheduling status, UL grant, DL Ack/Nack status.
- Layer 2, 3 information
PDCP Info (pdu, throughoutput, configuration, security), RLC Info (status, throughput), MAC Info (pdu, throughput, HARQ Ack/Nack info, BLER, TA), RRC message, NAS message.