Server-based Auto Data Collection System
XCAL-Auto is a cost-effective autonomous solution used to perform large-scale wireless measurements using various remote test units(RTUs). These RTUs may be individual smartphone devices, Scanners and benchmarking solutions. The solution is scalable and lends itself to rapid deployment. The XCAL-Auto solution provides operators with a continuous stream of real-time measurement data from the network as perceived by subscribers.
User XCAL-Auto to
- Perform voice & Data service tests
- Monitor network KPIs, RF parameters and Layer 3 in Real-Time across all wireless technologies from any PC with internet access
- Detect and trouble shoot call performance issues, coverage limitations and capacity bottlenecks in real-time
- Generate network KPI reports
- Benchmark competitor performance
- Compare site and cluster performance following network upgrades.
- Check Measurement route, call statistics and KPI in real time to find out abnormal area or necessary of re-measurement, change scenario and take immedate field action
- Applied by server, field test user only control simple operation as Turn On/Off
- High reliability with same condition by centralized management
- Version Management and applying new version by Real time communication with server.
- Easy to cover large are with simple method, Cost saving by easy enough to use anyone without additional training.
|Measurement Plan||Scenario (Autocall setting) editing/transmission Logmask(measurement list) editing/transmission Measurement schedule management|
|Real-Time Monitoring & Control||Measurement device condition management Device management for each error case Remote monitoring and control Communication history data management|
|Statistics Analysis||Support call statistics such as Fail, Drop Call Etc. Support RF Statistics such as RSCP, Ec/Io, Throughput Etc.|
|Auto Analysis Reporting||Automatic report generating with preset format Send URL of report to registered user's email|
|Installation||Non installation by Web Base|
|OS||Windows Server 2012 Standard||Windows Server 2012 Enterprise|
|CPU||CPU 2.13GHz 2 Processor (2*8 Core)||CPU 2.66GHz 4 Processor (2*8 Core)|
|Memory||64 GB||More than 256 GB|
|Storage||1 TB||More than 5 TB except Log file storage|
|Database||SQL Server 2012 R2 Standard||SQL Server 2012 Enterprise|
|Number of Moblies||50Ea||500Ea|