Air Interface | Optimisation
Powerful Analysis & Reporting
XCAP is a powerful and highly configurable analysis platform that allows you to mine, analyse and report data gathered in XCAL. Available as both a stand-alone platform and an enterprise-grade client-server solution, it supports all wireless standards and major third party data formats.
XCAP minimises OPEX by automating the whole network post-processing and troubleshooting workflow. Because it’s designed by engineers for engineers, it comes loaded with a comprehensive list of standard-specific KPIs, is easy to use, configure and maintain.
Use XCAP to
- Quickly troubleshoot and conduct root -cause analysis of wireless networks - including massive volumes of drive test data
- Provide detailed reports on service-specific and overall network performance
- Benchmark radio and application level metrics
- Build and present KPI reports across the enterprise
- Analyse trends and perform complex statistical analysis
- Visualise service and network-level performance geospatially.
- Scalable, stable platform - either stand-alone or client-server configuration
- Robust data management system for managing and mining massive volumes of data quickly and easily
- Technology independent and first to market for new technologies
- Supports every major new wireless technology: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSDPA, HSUPA, CDMA2000, EVDO Rev.0, Rev.A, Rev.B, TD-SCDMA, DVB-H, WiMAX and LTE
- Minimises OPEX through process automation
- Easy to use, install and configure - and cheap to maintain
- Highly customisable, stable and robust
- User modifications (eg. new features/functions) are encouraged and delivered through annual maintenance.
Please contact us for more information on our range of products.