Air Interface | Performance
Multi-Test System - Realtime, flexible data collection
MTS is a revolutionary data collection tool designed to perform load and capacity testing across a variety of wireless technologies. As a multiple Mobile/PCMCIA terminal-based tool, it enables you to troubleshoot, optimise and benchmark wireless voice/data systems and networks.
The MTS produces comprehensive and customisable graphs, message filtering and voice alarms - so that you can identify problems in realtime.
Use XCAL-MTS to
- Support PCMCIA & USB type terminals (PCMCIA type UE/CPEs - USB type UE/CPEs)
- Provide Diagnostic Monitoring (RF) data, PPP data logging function
- Support various types of Autocall functions (Network Entry Test- FTP/HTTP/Ping Test)
- Show RF information, terminal status and each application’s QoS information - RF information: Serving Cell Info, CINR, Rx Power, Tx Power, DL/UL Rate
- QoS: FTP/HTTP (Throughput etc), Ping (RTT, Packet Loss Rate, etc), PPP (PPP access rate etc)
- Supports up to 50 LTE terminals in one rack and in the in case of 2G, 3G & 4G terminals, the capacity can be increased to 200 terminals
- Measure and verify the capacity of the wireless-network system and quality.
Please contact us for more information on our range of products.